Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Tutorial - Coloring faces and cheeks...my way



Hello fellow crafters!

I am starting a series of videos for you all on techniques and medias
to color your digital stamps. There are so many products
out there, possibilities are endless!

I did get requests on how I color my cheeks,
like on the following card:



So this week, the coloring medium will be Copic Markers

and I will use "Sitting Penny" just like on the card above.

So head over to Digital Delights Tutorials to see the video :)

Happy Crafting!


2 comments on "Saturday Tutorial - Coloring faces and cheeks...my way"

angelique (anlou) on July 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

thanks for the hop
i have enjoy it
congrats to the lucky winner
hugs angelique

Marlene on August 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM said...

Congrats, Stacy!!!