Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our blog hop winner, a tutorial and a challenge


Thanks to everyone who participated in our Blog Hop!! Hope you all had a great time managed to find the stamps on everyone's blogs.

As you know it was a double hop on Digital Delights and Delightful challenges, I wish I could give you all the GRAND PRIZE but we can only have one winner. I have taken all comments and used our random number generator and the winner is.........................
STACY AT SCRAP WITH STACY

Congratulations here is a recap of what you have won:
$10 gift certificate to spend on digis at Digital Delights
Exclusive cat and dog stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
July Ribbon club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Custom Watermark from Delightful Custom Blogs
Choice of any 3 sets from the Cutting Cafe
$15 gift certificate to spend at Stamp and Create
£10 gift certificate to spend at Crafty Emma's store
please email me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net so I can arrange for all the goodies to be sent to you!!
Thanks again go to all our marvelous sponsors for making this a fabulous birthday hop!!

Have a great Saturday and be sure to check out Nathalies tutorial today!!

Hugs

Photobucket

4 comments on "Our blog hop winner, a tutorial and a challenge"

Gram's Treasures on July 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM said...

Congratulations Stacy! What a great way to start the weekend.

Stacy on July 31, 2010 at 12:50 PM said...

How exciting!! I can't believe I won! It was great fun to hop along and check out all the great blogs. Thanks so much! And it IS a really great way to start the weekend!! (I pm'd you my info) Stacy H-W
www.scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

Gina on July 31, 2010 at 1:49 PM said...

Congratulations Stacy :D XXX

A Cards Delight on August 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM said...

I just love the pop up ducky and you make it look so easy to do!!! Thank you so much for sharing the directions on it! What a bonus with the matching basket! Very nice Get well projects!