Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Guest DT an a bit of Dairy Delights!!


Its Guest Designer Day and I have the pleasure of introducing you to the multi talented Fiona!!

 

My name is Fiona, I am fortyish and married with 2 children...Michael 18 and Holly 12 going on 25!! I work in the HR department of a very large entertainment company which I really do enjoy. I used to work partime time but then almost 5 years ago had to go full time due to my hubby being made redundant. I have always been in to some kind of arts and crafts but took up cardmaking a few years ago and one day I will win the lottery and I will be able to do it full time and not work!! In my younger days my life was gymnastics and trampolining. I gave up gymnastics when I became pregnant with Michael but went back to trampolining and did coaching for several years until not so long ago when I had to give that up due to a back injury and getting too old for it. Now my regular followers can see what I look like but please do not zoom in to have a close look at my wrinkles (this is fo you two - Faye and Linds cos I know you will lol)

Hope you can visit my blog and leave me some lovely comments.

I sure will be visiting Fiona!! Thanks for sharing your work with use this week.  You can visit Fiona at her blog Fi's Cards and Crafts

Now onto some more Dairy Delights with our July Acrylic stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps
Cindy made this beautiful card with the table laden with ice cream treats!! So very pretty!!

and here's one from Lisa using both
Dairy Delights
&
(Images available in colored or non-colored and may be purchase individually)

 
 inside:
 
Have a happy hump day!
Hugs



 
Photobucket

3 comments on "Guest DT an a bit of Dairy Delights!!"

fi's cards and crafts on July 21, 2010 at 1:30 AM said...

ooh Wendy...thanks for doing this spotlight on me...got up a bit early before I go to work to check the post..thanks again for picking me!!

fi
x

Faye on July 21, 2010 at 2:01 PM said...

What a talented and glamorous lady! x

Marlene on July 21, 2010 at 9:11 PM said...

Very nice, Fiona!!!

Welcome as the guest designer!