Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Guest Designer and some Dairy Delights


Its Guest Designer Day at Digital Delights and I am delighted to introduce the super talented Ann Vento........
My name is Ann Vento and I'm happy to have been chosen by Digital Delights as their Spotlight Designer! I currently reside in Los Angeles, CA with my husband and our dogs. I love camping, hiking, fishing, Photoshop, tech toys, and trying to find ways to use my ever-growing stash of goodies. I love all paper crafts and started cardmaking in May 2009; I've been hooked ever since! I find peace in trying to find ways to be creative and it makes it even better when my creation can put a smile on someone's face. I regularly post my creations on my blog http://raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com/. If you have time, I would love for you to stop by!

Ann made this adorable card using our Water Turtle digital stamp
Thanks so much Ann for sharing your beautiful work with us this week!!

Onto some more previews of our July set from Clear Dollar Stamps "Dairy Delights"

Rachel made this super cute party set using the Dairy Delights set and some of our coordinating Digital Stamps from our Digital Delights store


Rosalien also made this gorgeous card using the same sets.

Hope you are having a great and crafty week.

See you tomorrow for some fabulous creations from our DT

Photobucket

6 comments on "Guest Designer and some Dairy Delights"

Rhonda Miller on July 14, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

Wow, these are all great.

Cheryl on July 14, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Ann! I LOVE all your creations.

Nathalie (aka NathalieJ) on July 14, 2010 at 11:37 AM said...

You did awsome Ann! I am a fan too :)

Wonderful job the DT did with those Dairy stamps, they are very inspiring! :)

DeNetra Bates on July 14, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

Okay so I love them ALL !

Marlene on July 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM said...

Welcome, Ann! Gorgeous card!!

Awesome job by the DT on their entries, as well!

Lisa Foster on July 14, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

Congrats on being our Spotlight Guest Designer Ann! You are an amazing artist! I'm a HUGE fan!

Super Cute cards Rach & Rosalien!
Hugs,
Lisa