Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gimp Tutorial - Layering Digi's with Jo



Hi All, It's Tutorial Tuesday with Jo!!!!!

For my second "Gimp Tutorial" we are going to look at Layering Digi’s and creating Page Layouts… I hope you can follow along and create some wonderful creations! I have used Digital Delights New Summer Collection!



This is going to be a basic guide (but it is a bit tricky, I had several attempts to get it working) of how to get more than one digi on a page and how to overlay and use layers. If you get stuck along the way please contact me and I'll help you out! this is what we are going to achieve.........

Please click on the tutorial tab to take you to my
full step by step tuorial!

Love Jo xxx














1 comments on "Gimp Tutorial - Layering Digi's with Jo"

Wendy on July 6, 2010 at 8:08 AM said...

Fabulous work Jo!!