Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

AUGUST CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS PREVIEW AND FREEBIE FRIDAY


Its almost August and that means that its preview time for our August Clear Dollar Stamps release!! It is with sadness however that after a lot of consideration that I have decided to step down as Illustrator at Clear Dollar Stamps. Time has become very short in trying to achieve everything that I am doing and have had to make the decision to free up some time!! Of course this may be the last set I am illustrating for CDS but that does not mean that the existing sets will not be available. I hope you will continue to support Clear Dollar Stamps and I thank Lori and the DT for giving me the wonderful opportunity to have worked with them over the past several months!!



So onto our preview…….

My August set of Acrylic Stamps which I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps is .....................

PRAIRIE KIDS

it is available to buy August 1st

Prairie set Rev5


Prairie Digital Set




As always the DT have come up with some great previews



Cindy

Cindy – Royal Things

Katie


Lisa f


Lisa v


Rachel


Rosalien

Rosalien – Card Fun

Wendy2





Laurie Wilson from the CDS DT also kindly sent me this adorable card too!!



Now onto this weeks Freebie Friday………….



The Freebie will only be available for pick up at our store


This weeks freebie is a a great Back to School Digi!!
Print

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

Be sure to join Nathalie tomorrow for a fabulous video tutorial!!

Hugs


1 comments on "AUGUST CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS PREVIEW AND FREEBIE FRIDAY"

Cleah on July 30, 2010 at 4:08 AM said...

Thank you for this great image. Just the right one for school-related cards. Lucky to have found your blog.
Cleah;)