Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

We are also sponsoring today...........


Hope you are all  having a fabby weekend!! I am today!!It's my Wedding Anniversary!!!! So lots of pampering coming my way!! (I Hope!!)
 Once again I have even more fabulous cards to share with you all..........this week our fantastic Sarah Taylor has stolen the show with the following beauties!!
 

Sarah used our Flowering Sweetie Pea Digi

Here Sarah was buzzing with our Bumble Bee Larry

and lastly she went under the sea with our Whale and sentiment
Thanks for all these fabby cards Sarah!!
Be sure to check out her blog "Aunt Bees Pickles" to see all her wonderful work!

We are also sponsoring today the Dutch Card Lovers Challenge
 

Be sure to pay them a visit!!

 Have a fantastic day!
I am off for some pampering!
Photobucket

0 comments on "We are also sponsoring today..........."