Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scrappy Saturday - Time to Play!



What fun I had creating this page using some 
of Wendy' digital stamps!

As soon as I saw Bryce in his little car, 
I knew he would be just perfect for the pictures 
I had taken of my sons playing in one!
(that was a while back! lol)




I started by picking Bryce for the reasons above, then when I saw the sign post in "Elvin the toad background" I knew this had to be incorporated. 

Versatility is the keyword here!
In this particular case, I did not really need the leaves and tails so I simply decoupaged around it. I printed the image twice on textured brown  cardstock. I used the first as my base for the post. Then from the second layer,I only kept the sign pannels, which I added on top with dimensional foams,after adding a little brad where the nail heads were for added dimension.

All the supplies I used are listed with the picture
in the gallery. (just click on the picture to get there)

I am including the sketch, for you to play with:


I hope this inspires you to create a page
including your DD digi stamps!


That was just fantastic Nathalie and such a fabulously beautiful page. I am waiting with anticipation to see what wonders you will bring next week!!

BTW didn't want to forget that we are sponsoring the ever fantastic Sketch Saturday this week!!



Be sure to enter their challenges and have a chance to win some of our Digis!

Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "Scrappy Saturday - Time to Play!"

Wendy on June 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM said...

This is a beautiful page Nathalie!!

Cindy on June 19, 2010 at 8:20 PM said...

Wow, Nathalie! You did a fabulous job!!

Jo Davies on June 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

Great page Nathalie, another wonderful piece of work!!!! Hugs Jo xxxx