Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Scrappy Saturday and a little bit of Dilly!!!!!!!!!


Morning everyone!!
I'm going a bit quackers this morning (no not mentally!! although sometimes I feel like it!!)
Dilly Duck has taken over our post this morning!!



For all you Scrappers out there, here is a page I made using some Designer Digital Papers and our very own Dilly Duck!!
Please feel free to use the sketch for your own pages!!

Kate also made this super cutie pie card using Dilly again!!


OH and BTW if you do make any samples using our sketches and ANY of our Digital Stamps, please be sure to send it to me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net OR post it on our SNR or PCP groups!!
I would luv to see them and who knows maybe it will end up in our Special Customer section in our gallery!!

1 comments on "Scrappy Saturday and a little bit of Dilly!!!!!!!!!"

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 on June 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM said...

對物要珍惜,對事要盡心,對人要感恩。..................................................