Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer Janiel.............


Hi everyone, first off I want to say WOW what an honor to be picked as Guest DT for Digital Delights. I love to play the challenges when the time fits into my very hectic schedule.



My name is Janiel or Janny in the bogging world.
I am and always have been a crafty person. I grew up doing all kinds of crafty things. Such as tole paint to cutting my own wood to paint, quilting, crochet, knitting, embroidery, sewing, cooking and I LOVE TO bake. I also love to garden and do ALL things outside.


Janiel used Surprise Ridley and our Happy Birthday Circular Digital Stamps to create the adorable card!!



I found bloggin just a little over a year ago and once I started I just couldn't stop. I found a great outlet and a learning place. I made my first stamped image card in January 2009. Right then I was hooked!! I had to have all of the little cute images. LOL... I am such a detail person. For me it's all about the little stuff. As you look at my cards and paper projects you will see just what I mean. I love to add all of the little fun things like trim, lace, brads, charms, pearls just about anything. I love to paper piecing on my cards when I get a chance or have the extra time.



I get ask often just where do you get your inspiration. Well, that I get everywhere! From my boy's, a scene driving down the road, billboards and just a piece of plain designer paper.
I hope you will find time to come and visit me at my blog and see all of my little pieces of art.
www.scrappyjanDesigns.blogspot.com



Thanks again Wendy and the Digital Delights / Delightful Sketches DT for having me as Guest DT!
big hugs, Janiel

Thanks so much for letting us into your crafting world this week, we are incredibly lucky to be able to share such talented artists as yourself!! See more of Janiels work at her blog My Little Pieces of Art

If you'd like a chance to be our next Guest DT then get your entries into our Delightful Sketches Challenge!!

See you all tomorrow for our Freebie Friday and we have a bit of a surprise stamp coming out too!!

Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer Janiel............."

Katie on June 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM said...

Simply fabulous card Janny!!
You know I love your work and to see you using a DD image is wonderful.
You bring super dimension to all your cards and this one is no exception :)
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lisa Foster on June 3, 2010 at 12:03 PM said...

Hi Janny!

This is so fabulous! Your coloring is sheer perfection!

We are so excited to have you as our Guest Designer!!!
Hugs,
Lisa