Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Exciting Tutorial news!!


I am so thrilled to be able to finally share with you that we have 3, yeeeeeeees THREE, new Tutorial Artists joing the Digital Delights team!! and I can promise you, you are going to see some absolutely wonderful NEW tutorials!!

So lets meet our new girls...................

DeNetra - Tutorial Artist
My name is DeNetra Bates, I am 22 years old and I work as a nanny by day. I have been paper crafting for about 2 years.
I love altered art and anything vintage.
I have recently discovered my love for digital crafting. It’s another obsession of mine J
I hope to give you inspiration and joy with what I love to do.
Check out DeNetras fabuloso blog at Craft with Netra

DeNetra's tutorials will be every other Tuesday and her first one will be this week so be sure to catch it!!

Joanne - Tutorial Artist
I am approaching 30 this year, married to my wonderful husband Greg, with two gorgeous step daughters aged 14 & 15 and too many animals! I work full time as PA to Executive Directors in Cardiff South Wales UK. I'm crazy about crafting.... been crafting as far back as I can remember, from knitting at 4 years old to glass & silk painting, candles, jewellery, rug work, cross stitch, needlework & sewing, decoupage and paper crafting in general and card making for nearly 15 years! I'm really into digi images and multi fold cards at present, but my styles vary from day to day and what mood I'm in! Looking forward to sharing my ideas and creations with others!
Be sure to visit Joanne at Handmade Cards by Jo for some wonderful inspiration!

Joanne's tutorials will be every other Tuesday also!!

Nathalie - Tutorial and Scrapbook Designer
My name is Nathalie Jobin and I am from the Montreal area in Canada.

I am a now stay at home mom of 3 sons (15, 14 and 9), married for 16 years now to a loving and supportive husband.
I used to work as an administrative assistant and marketing designer, which led me to use Photoshop and discover the digital world.
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am hoplessly addicted and always on the look for new techniques. I have a passion for anything paper or threads... so it will not be unusual to see stitching, crochet and tatting edges  on my projects or even lace, when I manage to find girly pictures that is!
I love to share tips and ideas and I am thrilled to be here with you!
Visit Nathalie at her blog Les Brico-Décos for more of her spectacular work.

You will be seeing Nathalie EVERY Saturday, she is going to bring us tutorials one week and alternate with Scrapbooking on the other!!

I am just thrilled to have them onboard!!

Have a great Sunday!


Photobucket

0 comments on "Exciting Tutorial news!!"