Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Scrappy Saturday



Happy weekend everyone.
As you know our Scrappy Saturday is every other week and Paula had made a fabby layout for us!! Unfortunately she just emailed me in a really upset state to say that her gorgeous layout had fallen into the hands of her dog and is now in shreds!!
Poor Paula and her dog!! Little guy didn't know how special this was!!

Has anything like this happened to you?? Love to hear your disastrous stories!! Paula is going to try to get a digital layout to us later today, but thought I would share a couple of layouts we have in our gallery!!
I made this "Pirate Ahoy" layout using my latest release from Clear Dollar Stamps and our Digital Delights coordinating accessories. I luv to create scenes with my pages and hope that you enjoy them!!

Sarah made this adorable layout using our Sweetie Pea! How adorable are the pics to go with it!!

Have a fun weekend
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "Scrappy Saturday"

racinggrandma61 on May 8, 2010 at 8:31 AM said...

Yes I have had something like that happen. I was making a LO for a class and my Darling granddtr that I love more than life itsself (I love them all but she is special, she is a Grandma's girl and always has been) decided she wanted to help Grandma while Grandma was doing dished and wrote all over it and then decided it need some of her paints (which are flourecent) and painted on it an hour before I had the class. It turned out as a great scrapbooking adventure

auntbeespickles on May 8, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

We have a really old weiner dog. I had a layout on the floor of my room he walked in, walked all over it, and then peed on it! Right in the middle of one of the pages! What in the world! It's like he knew exactly what he was doing! I feel bad for you Paula! Somedays we wonder about these pets we have in our lives. Aren't they supposed to enrich our lives?!?!? Totally in love with the pirate layout! Really cute!