Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo


A dear friend of mine asked me to make her a couple of cards to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, so I immediately thought of our International Mexico set and here is what I came up with.................

The first one was made using our Mexico Pablo set

and the second card used our Mexico Carmen set

Wanted to also let you know that Deanne has a great tutorial for taking our stamps and creating chipboard Embellishments with them!! This is just one example..............

Stop by our Tutorial page to see more ways to use these!!

Stop be later to see who wins our blog candy too!!
Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "Happy Cinco de Mayo"

Annie on May 5, 2010 at 8:28 AM said...

oh my, these are so much FUN!!!!

Marlene on May 5, 2010 at 9:45 AM said...

These cinco cards are adorable!! Bright, colorful and FUN!

Farm Girl on May 5, 2010 at 6:32 PM said...

oh Wow! I love these cards!