Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Guest Designer Day


Every other Thursday our DT chooses one of our entries at our Delightful Sketches and Challenges site to be our next Guest Designer!! This week I am delighted to introduce you to the super talented Kaylou!!

Hi everyone i'm Kaylou......You may know me by my blog name Kraftywheezle. I am a stay at home Mum to four young children, and partner to Lee of 21 years .I started crafting about 15 years ago with parchment craft....so nothing too difficult to start with.....lol. I then discovered rubber and the rest is history...and now my collection of digi images are on the increase !!! I must craft everyday and love to use my promarkers . I can't resist entering challenges and I'm always on the look out for new tecniques and inspiration.


Kaylou made these two stunners using our Claudia Cow and I Luv Moo Digital Stamps.

Thanks so much Kaylou for being part of our DT. Stop by her blog Kraftywheezle to see more of her fabulous work!!

Dont forget to stop by tomorrow, it's our monthly Freebie Friday!!

Have fun
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

Marlene on May 6, 2010 at 8:33 AM said...

Fantastic cards - I love those images!