Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

For the grads..............


Wanted to share with you a couple of Graduation cards I made for some friends........
I really enjoyed making these as they both used the same image and sentiment but I could easily customize them to the appropriate school colors!!



I also had some fun making up a "digital" sample card for you all!!

I used one of our new May release Digital Stamps............ Policeman Peyton and some fantastic digital paper from the super talented Christy Skaggs!!

Please feel free to use the sketch card above for your own work!!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "For the grads.............."

Marlene on May 21, 2010 at 1:15 AM said...

Adorable! Love the grad cards!

kimmie_35 on May 21, 2010 at 1:26 AM said...

Love the owl... how cute is that!
Hugs
Kim
x