Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to our very first Scrappy Saturday


I am delighted to share with you our very first Scrappy Saturday with our new designer Paula!!
She will be sharing her fabulous pages using our Digital Stamps every other Saturday.

This week Paula decided to go all digital with this fantatic layout.

Here's what Paula wrote about her page:

This is a great page for those Easter photos! I used Easter Egg Briley and Easter Egg Peyton, the tulips from Holland Mieke Digital Stamp set, the Happy Easter banner and Easter Joy tag.

I double matted the photo mats in beautiful Spring colors! I also added some sweet little ribbons to Briley's pig tails and to the tulip stems. I felt it gave it a little extra something. I also found a dragonfly which I though was perfect!

Then, I jut added a few little extra touches for fun and for a little dimension. I think "Easter Joy" just exudes in this layout!


Lisa Foster made this beautiful page with her take on Paula's layout!!
So cute Lis and luv the grass too!


Finally I wanted to share a page I made using the new Clear Dollar Stamps Fun at the Farm Stamp set and  our Barn Digital Stamp.

Well hope you have enjoyed our first scrappy saturday and maybe even gave you some inspiration to go and get some scrappin done!!

Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Welcome to our very first Scrappy Saturday"

Rosemary on April 11, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

Oh Paula, what a great digital and all those fun stamps just scream Easter!!!..

Lisa and Wendy, awesome!!