Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

We have two new DT members!!!!!!!!!!!


I am super delighted to be able to tell you that we have two new designers join our DT!!
You may rememeber seeing both of them in the past as they have both starred as Guest Designers on our blog!

Welcome Lisa Cook and Sarah Taylor

Lisa Cook
I am blessed to be the stay at home mom of two teenagers, a son 16 and daughter 14. My dear hubby is very supportive of my stamping and even enjoys sharing my work! I am lucky that I am able to spend lots of time creating and sharing my work with other stampers. Most of my work involves coloring my images with Copic markers. I love beautiful embellishments-pretty flowers, ribbons, baubles and bling always catch my eye!

Sarah Taylor
I am a wife, mom and brand new grandma. I am from the Northwest corner of Iowa and love Iowa life. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember thanks to my Grandmother.
I'm not sure at all of my style I guess it depends on my mood for the day.


Well I am just delighted to have these two fabulously talented ladies join our team and I am sure you are going to be too when you see their wonderful work!! Be sure to visit their blogs for some fabby inspiration.
 
On a sad note, one of our DT members is stepping down, Julie Whitehead has been with us for some time and unfortunately for us Thursday will be her last post for Digital Delights. We will miss you Julie and hope that you will not be a stranger. Thank you for your time with us and all the talent you have shared.

This is also our release week and here's a wee sample of what's coming...............


ANY GUESSES??
 
Also today we are sponsoring the super challenge site...........
 

Have a fun crafty day!!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "We have two new DT members!!!!!!!!!!!"

Marlene on April 12, 2010 at 12:08 AM said...

Congratulations, ladies! Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Good luck to Julie, also.