Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wanna win some Candy????????????????



Well it's Hump Day Wednesday and thought I might cheer everyone up with another blog candy. The last one I did was at Easter and this one will be similar but will run for longer!!

Scroll down to see what you gotta do to be in with a chance to win all of the following!!

©images Wendy Hall designed for Clear Dollar Stamps LLC

Fantastic "Clearly Coordinating Collection" card stock just released from Clear Dollar Stamps. The colors and quality are fabulous! Click here to read more about this gorgeous collection
So now you know whats up for grabs!!
Here's what you gotta do!!

1. Post the above badge on you blog and link back to here!! (We will check!!LOL)
2. Become a follower of our blog if you are not already one
3. Leave us a comment on this post

You have until May 5th to enter!! I will choose a winner on May 6th, so be sure to tell all your friends to enter!!

Hugs
Wendy

45 comments on "Wanna win some Candy????????????????"

Rhonda Miller on April 13, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

Wow, great candy. Thanks so much for a chance to win. I am a follower and have your badge on my blog.

Randi on April 14, 2010 at 12:39 AM said...

Wow! Super candy! Off course I wanna win ;)
And since I already is a follower and have your badge in my sidebar, I just have to sit back, wait - and cross my fingers! lol

BettyBoop67 on April 14, 2010 at 2:57 AM said...

Oh Yes I Would LOVE to Win!!
Have linked you to my sidebar. Many thanks, Sue xx

Mervi on April 14, 2010 at 3:03 AM said...

Yes yes! already reader and your pic is on the sidebar;-))m

angelique (anlou) on April 14, 2010 at 3:07 AM said...

volger ben ik al en ga nu je linken op mijn blog, dank je wel voor de kans om deze fantastische candy te winnen, liefs angelique

Rainmac on April 14, 2010 at 5:49 AM said...

Wow what fantastic candy, thank you so much for the chance to win xxx

Myriam on April 14, 2010 at 7:12 AM said...

Super candy! Love to play along. :)
Thanks for the chance.
I've placed a linked picture in my sidebar.
xx Myriam

Dora on April 14, 2010 at 8:04 AM said...

Hi thanks for this chance to win, the stamps are adorable. I'm already a follower. Hugs xxx

Kendra on April 14, 2010 at 9:53 AM said...

You have such great candy! Thanks again for the chance to win!

craft_princess on April 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

Great candy! I LOVE this stamp set!! Thanks for a chance to win! Posted badge on left sidebar of my blog. http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
-Stacie

racinggrandma61 on April 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM said...

GREAT blog candy. TYSVM. I have been a follower for quite some time and your button has been on my blog for a while but I am going to move it to the top

http://racinggrandmacrafts.blogspot.com/

Shana on April 14, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

Those stamps are just too cute. Love them. Shana

Daisychain on April 14, 2010 at 3:44 PM said...

Great candy, thanks for the chance to win it. A link is in my sidebar and I'm already a follower.

Hugs Christine

ScrappingHappy on April 14, 2010 at 4:51 PM said...

will i got it all hope i get this whew hooooo

Anita on April 14, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

Awesome candy!
You can see the picture on my sidebar of my blog. http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com

Ardilla on April 14, 2010 at 11:42 PM said...

WOW, NICE CANDY, THANKS FOR THE CHANCE!

I´m already a follower and put your candy in my sidebar.

Have a great day!

orit on April 14, 2010 at 11:57 PM said...

What a candy ....thanks
I'm your follower and this is the opportunitty to say what a lovely designs you have.
I linked at my blog sidebar . You're invited ...

Gloria Westerman on April 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM said...

I thought I was a follower....but I am now......and I have also posted you badge on my blog...at
http://gloriawest.blogspot.com/

schnuti on April 15, 2010 at 2:46 AM said...

Hi,

what a great candy...the stamps are so cute....I linked the candy on my sidebar ... thank you for the chance to win...;)

ILONA

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/

terriavidreader (IN-USA) on April 15, 2010 at 6:40 AM said...

Well, these rules are easy enough! I have followed for a long time, love the freebies given, and all the fun! Thanks for this chance to win!

Mary on April 15, 2010 at 7:17 AM said...

What yummy candy! Thanks for the chance to win! I have added the badge to the sidebar of my blog and have also added a link back here in my candy section of my blog. I'm a follower.

hugs
Mary

Kristin at Attempt Creativity on April 15, 2010 at 8:02 AM said...

Thanks for the chance to win this wonderful blog candy!

racinggrandma61 on April 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

Great blog candy. I have been a fan for a while now and your blinkie button has been on my website for a while LOVE ya

http://racinggrandmacrafts.blogspot.com/

Cheryl on April 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM said...

I am a follower (elizgmom) and have posted your button under "shopping" on my blog.

Resa on April 16, 2010 at 5:05 AM said...

Nice Candy! Thnx for the chance to win it!!

Resa
http://blog.resadesign.nl

Linda on April 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM said...

Oh my this is such a cute farm set....love it!!!
Your new blinky is posted on my side bar and I am a long time follower.
Thank you for the chance to win this wonderful prize.

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/

Véronique Dufour on April 16, 2010 at 8:22 PM said...

The stamps are so cute! I posted a link in my blog...
http://coindufour.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-candy_16.html

Rose Petal on April 18, 2010 at 3:07 PM said...

Hi there. What a lovely set of Candy, you are so kind.
I am already a follower and I will post the picture on my blog now.
Thank you for the opportunity to take part.
Love Sandra xx

Sammibug on April 18, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

These images are adorable! Love your blog! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

kimmie_35 on April 20, 2010 at 2:32 AM said...

Love those images... thanks for the chance to win... have linked, am following and commenting... thanks again! Fingers crossed!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sophie on April 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

Great candy!!! Very cute stamps!! I posted on my blog http://les-cartes-de-sophie.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-candy-chez-digital-delights.html

Terry on April 20, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

Hiya Wendy offcourse I am linking your fab candy on my blog..wow thanks for the chance of winning sweetie. Good luck to every one....wow...
Hugs Terry

racinggrandma61 on April 20, 2010 at 7:30 PM said...

DONE DONE and DONE love to win this as hubby is a farmer and boy do I have pics to scrap

klarcher on April 25, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

Just found you and am glad I did. Really cute images

Anita C on April 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

I was just popping by to grab the 30% off code and look a bonus to win some fabulous blog candy too! Thanks for the opportunity!!
Here is my site so can check for the link ;0)
http://www.stampingmamaof2.blogspot.com

Marjolijn on April 29, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

What a candy!
Thanks for the chance to win, i linked your blog on my page http://marjolijnsnaaifrutsels.blogspot.com.
Greetings Marjolijn

Wanda on April 30, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

ohhhh what wonderful candy. I'd love to win! Come on over and check out my blogspot!http://wandaswhimsicalwonders.blogspot.com/ Lots of hugs!

Jennifer Scull on May 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM said...

I'm locked and loaded..... :)

The Stamper's Touch on May 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM said...

Oh, Oh, pick me!!!!!! I've been eyeing up this set over at CDS! You are always so overly generous with your candy Wendy!!!

Linda

Stacy on May 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win this wonderful candy.

Donna on May 1, 2010 at 8:23 PM said...

Great blog candy! Thanks for the opportunity. I've added your logo at the top of my blog and become a follower. I'm about to post a project I did with angel-maggie on my blog. Hope you like it!

Andrea on May 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM said...

Fabby candy - would so love to win! Thanks for the chance. I have linked you in my sidebar, and become a follower.
Love, Andrea xx

dizzytina on May 4, 2010 at 3:29 PM said...

Ohhh what a fantastic set of goodies i would love to win. i have linked you to my blog on my sidebar and i now off to follow you. I'll cross my fingers and toes on the 5th lol!

mlecuyer on May 5, 2010 at 1:57 AM said...

I just discovered your site - so it's another late night because I'm having too much fun - I'm kinda new at my blogging site, but I managed to get your badge on the bottom of it - the Counter was kinda lonely down there, so now it has company....boy was I proud of myself for figuring this out!! Thanks for the opportunity to win something! Mary at http://www.doggandponyshow.blogspot.com

sundownerin on May 5, 2010 at 8:18 AM said...

oh what a nice candy!!!