Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scrappy Saturday


Happy Weekend!!

It's Scrappy Saturday time with Paula!! and she has outdone herself agan with some fabulous layouts!!


I used the "Under The Sea" Background, Starfish, Seahorse, Crab and Happy Fish. This is an all digital design. If this were a paper layout, I would pop dot the seahorses and happy fish for a little dimension. You could even add a little starfish to the mermaid's hair.


I used the Clam, the Octopus in the distance, and the Water Turtle from the "Under the Sea" collection to accent this peaceful layout. I used a pale lavender cardstock for my background and scraps for the rest. I also used Thickers letters for the title. I thought the Clams were perfect all nestled in the title. I used my own sketch #42 (can be found at http://www.thescrapbookspeedway.blogspot.com/).


I realize this is a little different than what you've had here, but I wanted to show that you can use this great images to accent your pages perfectly and easily.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Paula

4 comments on "Scrappy Saturday"

Toucan Scraps on April 24, 2010 at 10:32 AM said...

love the ocean beach layout Paula

auntbeespickles on April 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM said...

Both of these layouts are just great! We don't have any beaches really close by-living in Iowa. So I will be remembering this and just make pool pages with the same images. That will also be adorable!! Thanks for the great ideas!!

Lisa Lara on April 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM said...

Way to go Paula. These are the cutest layouts. Love it. Just look at that Mermaid page.

The Scrapbook Speedway on April 25, 2010 at 1:48 PM said...

thanks guys! i really enjoyed using these images and pushing myself outside my comfort zone. this was a lot of fun!