Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its Guest DT Day


and this week we have the fabulously talented Lisa Cook


I am blessed to be the stay at home mom of two teenagers, a son 16 and daughter 14. My dear hubby is very supportive of my stamping and even enjoys sharing my work! I am lucky that I am able to spend lots of time creating and sharing my work with other stampers. Most of my work involves coloring my images with Copic markers. I love beautiful embellishments-pretty flowers, ribbons, baubles and bling always catch my eye! I am thrilled to be chosen by the DT to do a guest spot for Digital Delights and hope you enjoy my project!






Lisa chose Claudia Cow as her Digital Stamp for her card. I think it looks amazing and luv Claudias "Blue eyes"

Thanks so much Lisa for being part of our DT this week. If you'd like to see more of Lisa work, please visit her blog at Stamped Art by Lisa
Have a fabby crafty day
Hugs
Wendy

4 comments on "Its Guest DT Day"

racinggrandma61 on April 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM said...

I LOVE the cow. You have done a great job.

Marlene on April 8, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

Love this!!! Really, really CUTE!

Judi on April 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM said...

Lisa, as always TERRIFIC job - can you just rub some mojo and talent my way!!! Judi

Kristie on April 11, 2010 at 8:28 PM said...

Awesome card, Lisa!