Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday



Hurray for  Friday!! Hope you all have a spectacular weekend in store!!

I am going to have a "Toadally" great time as my Mum is here to visit me from Scotland!

I made the card above using Elvin the Toad and Elvin Background. I found a cute little toad charm and added some googly eyes to Elvin!!

Lisa V made this adorable birthday card using Birthday Ridley. Luuuuuuuvinn all the sparkle Lisa and the matching DP is just perfect!!

Kate has rocketed into space with Rocketing Ridley for this adorable "Get Well card"

Lisa F is back down "Under the Sea" with our new April Digital Stamps sets. Gorgeous Colors!!

and Rachels partying with our Cupcake Timmy

Great job ladies with all the fantastic cards!!
Dont forget to enter to win our blog candy which is open till May 5th!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Happy crafting
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "Happy Friday"