Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Guest Dt Ria and Happy Earth Day


Hi everyone, today I have the pleasure of introducing you to our Guest Designer Ria. she has the most amazing cards and you absolutely need to check out her blog "Treat Yourself"

Ria chose Lara Ladybug for her Digital Stamp along with our sentiment "Have a Magical Day"
Boy is this card cute or what!! I need to get some coloring tips from you please!!

Here is what Ria has to say too:
My name is Ria van Son and I am known by most of my blogging buddies as The Challengeaholic as I can't pass by a challenge.I live in a small town in the Netherlands with my hubby and our English Cocker Spaniel. I love to colour with copics and I have no preference if it comes to Rubbah or digi's I love them both and can see that both have endless possibilities. I prefer Cute above anything I am not into the artsy stamping thing or into vintage. I love to look at it but i totally suck at it ;) hahah

Thanks so much Ria for sharing your wonderful talent with us today!!

It's also April 22nd and that is 2010 Earth Day.
A good friend of mine asked me if I could make her a special card for a kindergarten class she has adopted to celebrate this wonderful day, so here it is!!

I used our Baseball Cap bear topper and printed out a globe for him to sit on and then found a little globe charm in my stash which I tied to the ribbon.
I also added little crytals onto the black background which I made with some black cardstock and embossed with one of my cuttlebug folders.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Wendy

4 comments on "Guest Dt Ria and Happy Earth Day"

Marlene on April 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM said...

These are adorable!! I must have that ladybug image! So cute!!!!!

Marlene on April 22, 2010 at 9:01 AM said...

P.S. Just went to purchase this image - and thought you might like to know that this is Lara Ladybug (not Libby). :)

Farm Girl on April 22, 2010 at 5:56 PM said...

Just Gorgeous Ria!

Ria on April 23, 2010 at 1:05 AM said...

ahh thanks girls ;)
hugs Ria