Followers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Candy winner, tutorial Tuesday and some fabby cards!!


Hi all, lots to share today!!

First of all our Easter blog candy winner is.........................


Congrats Linda, Please contact me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net with your details!!

Secondly its Tutorial Tuesday, so hop on over and see what goodies Deanne has for you all this week!!

and last of all I have these wonderful creations to share with you!!

Lisa  F made these adorable Easter Baskets using Barnaby Bunny, Easter Egg Briley and Barnaby Paints and Egg Digital Stamps. These are way cute. I think I'll have a go at some of these for different occassions.

Our next two samples both use Wonderland Briley
Kate used Wonderland Briley by herself


and Lisa F used her sitting on the Toadstool House.

I'll be back a little later today with all the info on this weeks digi day at our SNR group!!

Have fun and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Candy winner, tutorial Tuesday and some fabby cards!!"

Linda on April 6, 2010 at 10:00 AM said...

WOW what a great way to start my day by winning a really fun prize!!! Thank you so much. 8)