Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some beautiful DT cards....... and we are sponsoring..........


The DT have been super busy again making some gorgeous samples with some of our newest Digital Stamps.

Rachel made this adorable Easter card using Barnaby Bunny!! Doesn't it look fabby!!

Katie made this fabulous Easel card using our Easter boy and girl digis. I luv seeing the stamps combined together and this is a wonderful example.
Katie also made this beauty using our "Pippin in Wonderland". I luv the colors and also the flowers which I have to say Katie generously shared with me where she got them and I just had to go on a mini shopping spree there too!! Counting the days until they come!!

We are also sponsoring Sketch and Stash Challenge this week, so be sure to pay them a visit. Their DT have made some lovely samples using Digital Delights Digis too!!



Have a fabby day!!
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "Some beautiful DT cards....... and we are sponsoring.........."