Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Guest Designer today is................


the fabulous super duper talented...............

Hi! My name is Mireille Haas. I live near Frankfurt (in Germany). I´m 26 years old and work on a school for children with special needs. I was already creative as child.

About 3 years ago I start to stamp. It is addictive. :-) I love to create cards for a lot of different challenges. Cute stamps i like most.  I could write so much about me, but my english is not so good. Sorry.


I created this card using Toby the cat digital stamp. This cat is so cute.
Hope you like it. If you want to see more of me, you can look on my blog. I would be happy.

Well Mereille I absolutely adore your card and thanks so much for spending the day with us as our Guest Designer!!

Happy crafting!
Hugs
Wendy



2 comments on "Our Guest Designer today is................"

Craftyanny on March 11, 2010 at 5:13 AM said...

you did a great job Mireille, a gorgeous card
Anne x

Marlene on March 11, 2010 at 10:46 AM said...

Cute card, Mireille....and your English is fine! :)