Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Its Guest Designer day...............


and we have the fabulous talented Elise....................

I am a Stay at home Mom to a sweet little 3 year old boy, who truly enjoys crafting. I try to find as much time as I possibly can to craft, which mainly happens when my little one goes to bed at night. :) I love tons of papers, flowers, embellishments ... a typical crafter with an addiction to all those goodies! And I am truly honored to be a Guest DT for Digital Delights by Louby Loo ... Thank you so much for having me play along with such wonderful and talented ladies!

Elise chose Lara Ladybug Digital stamp as her image to work with and boy did she do a fantastic job. Just look at that coloring!!

Simply fabulous Elise and thank you for sharing you superb talent with us!!
Be sure to stop be Elise's blog "Paper Love Affair" to see more of her work!!

Happy crafting
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "Its Guest Designer day..............."