Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coming Soon - Scrappy Saturday with Paula


Hi all,
Hope your having a fabulous weekend. I have quite a long post of info today!!
First off I have some exciting news to share with you all!!
Starting April 10th we will be having a "Scrappy Saturday".
Our newest Digital Delights DT member is Paula and she is our very first Scrapbook Designer!!
I am thrilled to have her with us and can't wait to see the gorgeous pages she is making to share with us!!

Welcome Paula!!

Hello! My name is Paula (aka “Nathan’s Momma” or “The Scrapbook Speedway”). I am a single momma to one crazy little lunatic of a child who will be five this summer. I work full time 4 days per week and work part-time at a scrapbooking retreat here in Brownsburg for about 8 hours a week. I hope to one day be able to make a living from my addiction (sorry, passion), scrapbooking. It’s a slow process, but I have no doubt this is part of what God has in store for me.



I got started in scrapbooking around 9/04 when I decided to make a simple scrapbook for my (at the time) hubby, then I got pregnant and created my very first HUGE scrapbook. I haven’t stopped yet! I joined an online paper community about 4y ago which introduced me to some wonderful new concepts and techniques (not to mention some amazing ladies and Digital Delights), to say the least. Since then, I have branched out to all sizes of layouts, cards, altered items and more. I have also created three scrap blogs, one personal blog, my own sketches, my very own website and now I’m a scrapbooking artist right here!

Paula also has a fantastic blog "The Scrapbook Speedway" so be sure to stop by and see her fantastic pages!!

NEXT UP......................

We have a winner from our SNR Digi Day "SHOW US YOUR GREEN" Challenge.
Random.org chose #10 and that was Linda Fornshell with this fabulous entry!!


Congratulations Linda, you have won a $10 gift cert to spend in our digi store!! Please contact me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net to arrange your prize!!

Also we are sponsoring this week two more fabulous sites this week.............


and



Have a fabulous Saturday!!
Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "Coming Soon - Scrappy Saturday with Paula"

The Scrapbook Speedway on March 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM said...

I am so excited to be a part of you scrappy world! I hope you enjoy what I bring you!

Toucan Scraps on March 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM said...

how awesome! as a scrapbooker myself I find this super exciting, looking forward to saturdays

Rosemary on March 20, 2010 at 4:43 PM said...

Paula!!!!..I am so excited for you and know you will just amaze all those that tune in on Saturdays!!