Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

We have a new Tutorial Artist


I am delighted to announce our new Tutorial Artist who will join Deanne in our Tutorial Tuesdays!!

Please welcome Tammy Maxvill


Hi Everyone! I'm Tammy Maxvill and I live in Missouri. I have been stamping for about 15 years but only got serious about it in 2008 when I decided to start my blog. I found fantastic inspiration and friendship when I discovered the Blog world and I've never looked back. I enjoy creating cards and love creating 3-D projects using rubber and digital stamps.



My Mum is a very talented artist and always encouraged me to express myself artistically. She was always teaching me new things like photography, cake decorating, floral decorating, painting, crafts, pottery. I could go on and on. She is truly my artistic inspiration.


During the day I'm a Project Manager for a training department. Creating paper crafts brings great joy and is fantastic stress relief for me.


I'm so honored and super excited to be a part of Digital Delights and I hope to bring you fun tutorials that you'll love to make and share with your friends and family.
 
We are absolutely thrilled to have you and I know you all will too when you see Tammys work!! Her first tutorial with us will be this Tuesday!! but you can visit her blog now at FUN PAPER CANDY for some instant inspiration!!
 
Have a fabby day
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "We have a new Tutorial Artist"