Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

We have a Guest Designer today..............


Happy Friday everyone!!
I just wanted to remind you all that it is Freebie Friday and details are on our Freebie Friday page!!

In the spotlight as our Guest Designer this week is Erin Bailey. Erin was chosen by our DT from all the entries at our last Delightful Sketches challenge and her work is just adorable!! Welcome Erin...............
Hi, My name is Erin and I love to stamp!!! I began stamping about six years ago. I was pregnant with my daughter and I thought it would be something fun and non-strenuous to do to pass the time. Little did I know that six years later I'd still be at it!!! Luckily, I have a husband who supports me every step of the way and two little girls who love to color and use adhesive rhinestones!!


I began blogging a little over two and a half years ago now and am so thankful for the amazingly talented people I've met. They are my inspiration, my support and my enablers!!! I'm very excited to be here at Digital Delights again and loved working with this super cute Fiona image! Hugs:)

Thanks so much for being part of our group today Erin!! Your card is just gorgeous and luv all that embossing too!!

See more of Erins work at her blog Scrap Stamp and be Merry.

Happy crafting
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "We have a Guest Designer today.............."