Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shrinky Dinks, Praying Children and Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team!!


Wow, that was quite a long title!! Happy Monday everyone and hope you had a great weekend!! I just had to share these fabulous cards from some of the Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team!!
Have you every used Shrinky Dinks?? This is what Nancy over at Inkcicles used to make the little charm for the pencil to go with her coordinating Prayer Journal!! This is definitely on my to do list. I need to grab my clear stamps and make my own shrinkys, they are sooooooo cute!!

Laurie Wilson  - Clearly Delightful


Linda Anderson - The Stampers Touch

Thanks ladies for letting me share these wonderful cards and creations. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!!

Just got to have this set of Clear Acrylic stamps?
Set of 11
©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps

As always, thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "Shrinky Dinks, Praying Children and Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team!!"

Chris on February 22, 2010 at 8:46 AM said...

I love Shrinky Dinks. They are so much fun and cute too. Beautiful cards for a great set!

Toucan Scraps on February 23, 2010 at 3:52 AM said...

cute projects