Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Praying girl from Clear Dollar Stamps.........


Thought I'd share with you today a card I made using the Praying Children clear stamp set I illustrated this month for Clear Dollar Stamps. Last week I used the boy and wanted to make a girl one too.

I first stamped the window and then made a mask and stamped the bed on top. The girl was stamped separately and then placed on theside with some foam dots. I also duplicated the pillow and used the dots again to give it dimension.

I added the sentiment at the bottom and finished off with my stickles!!


©designed by Wendy Hall for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Praying girl from Clear Dollar Stamps........."

merniebug on February 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

Aw..how sweet. Both card and image are adorable.