Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer Chris Olsen


As you probably now our Delightful Sketches DT get to choose one entry every challenge for our Guest Designer spot and this time they chose Chris Olsen and I think when you see her creations you will see why!!

Welcome Chris..............


Hi! My name is Chris Olsen aka Glowbug on Splitcoaststampers. I love stamping!! I was introduced to stamping 7 years ago but it became a passion of mine three years ago. A little over a year ago I began a blog known as Twinkles Glow With Stamps. I so much enjoy blogging and the so many good friendships that have formed as a result. Every spare moment I have, I am creating cards or projects and I soooo enjoy Challenges. I have a very supportive husband who understands my addiction and two young daughters, 7 and 10 years of age, who can't wait to get their hands on my stamps and embellishments. I am so honored to have been asked to be a guest designer for Digital Delights.
I had a blast creating this card with Claudia Cow which reminds me of my childhood growing up on a Dairy Farm!! Thanks for this honor!!

Thank you Chris for being part of our team for the day. You card is absolutely amazing!!

If you would like to see more work by Chris, visit her blog at Twinkles Glow With Stamps

Stop on by our Delighful Sketches and Challenges and enter you creation, who knows our next Guest DT could be you!!

As always, thanks for stopping by and hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see our previews for the upcoming releases over at Clear Dollar Stamps

Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer Chris Olsen"