Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Get Well Soon card


I thought I'd share with you this Get Well card that I made.
I am still in love with these Easel cards!!
The Digital Stamps used are  "Cappuccino Pippin" and our "Circular Get Well Soon" sentiment

Close up of front!! Our circular sentiments are really great, as with all digital stamps they are easily resized, so you have a great variety of ways to use them. I chose to use it as a background for the main image but they also work great when you resize them much smaller and add it as a regular sentiment!!

Click here to buy Cappuccino Pippin (he is also available in color)

Click here to buy Get Well Soon sentiment (also available in black and white)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "A Get Well Soon card"

Toucan Scraps on February 22, 2010 at 3:18 AM said...

really pretty card