Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

We have a new Designer!!


Hi all!!
I am just tickled to announce that we have another fabuously talented Designer join our Design Team. Her name is Nicole Anderson!! and you can see more of her wonderful designs at her blog Anderson Arts!!


Nicole Anderson

Here is what Nicole has to say:

Hi! My name is Nicole Anderson and I am a re-married, work-at-home {Hoosier!} mom of four children! From college to preschool, they keep me on my toes and feeling young! I have been artsy fartsy since childhood and have always loved creating with my hands. If you can't find me in my craftroom or on the computer, you will find me at my kids' ball games or scrapping with friends! I was introduced to the paper-world after I left my kitchen-designing career to stay home with my last three children and when I found card-making, I never looked back! I still dabble in jewelry-making and crochet but my real passion is anything paper! Please visit me at my {Anderson Arts} blog anytime so we can get to know each other better!

I know you will all make Nicole feel welcome by leaving her some great comments!!

By the way before I forget!! Remember to stop by tomorrow I have something HUGE and NEW happening and cant wait to let you see!! Stay tuned.

Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "We have a new Designer!!"

PaperCrafty on January 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM said...

Congrats Nicole!! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations!!

Nicole on January 11, 2010 at 6:10 PM said...

AW! Thanks, girlfriend! I am excited to join LOUBY LOO and I am going to dive in tonight! WOOHOO!

auntbeespickles on January 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM said...

How exciting Nicole! Can't wait to see what you add to this wonderful DT and all of Wendy's great designs!