Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our Guest Designer Crystal!!


Hope you are all having a great weekend!! I was going to post our Guest Designer Crystal last Thursday but unfortunately her computer went on the blink (and we all know how annoying that is!!) So the good new is Crystal is back up and running and I know have her wonderful designs to share with you. So here you go ladies............. Here's what Crystal has to tell us about herself !!

Wow- I am super excited to be the guest designer today. I saw the cute little images from Digital Delights and I just fell in LOVE with this cute little mouse image with the latte! I thought the sentiment was just too funny for him!! I don’t know what I would do without my morning caffeine jolt to get me started!! I used the sketch this week for the my layout.


Crystal used Cappuccino Pippin



I am a sahm to 4 cuties ages 4-8 and a wife to my DH for 13 years. I was first introduced to stamping through my neighbors stampin’ party, I bought a couple of things and was completely overwhelmed when I received it so I shoved everything under my bed and forgot about it for about a year and a half until I was invited to another party and well the rest is history!! My obsession with stamping and scrapbooking has slowly transformed “the computer” room to a “stamp room” as I slowly pushed my DH’s desk into a smaller and smaller area of the room. I haven’t pushed him out of the room though (yet!) LOL!! He puts up with me and understands my obsession- Man, I love him. I love my addiction to this craft and how I can combine it to preserve memories of my kids and make someone smile with a card.

Thanks so much Crystal for being part of our Team for the Day. Your design us just darling ad what a fun sentiment. If you'd like to see more of Crystals work, visit her blog at The Messy Stamper!!

See you all tomorrow with some more fun happenings!!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Our Guest Designer Crystal!!"

Cindy on January 17, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Wonderful creation, Crystal!! Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and becoming a guest! Your work is super!