Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Releases and a Blog Hop!! Digital Stamps to be won!!


Hey there DIGITAL DELIGHTS DIVAS!!  How are you? Oh... .....do we have a surprise for you! In honor of our Digital Stamps NEW release.....we thought.... how about a HOP!! Woohoo!! We were thinking that is was about time for a blog hop and our Designer Jacquie organized this for us!! How is that for FUN!! Know what the best part is? There are LOTS of prizes to be had for all!! Want to find out what you have to do? Check out the DEETS below, for your chance to win!! 

First of all I want to share with you the fabulous designs the DT have come up with for our January releases!!





New to the store is our International Children, this month we have two sets dedicated to Scotland, the first is


Cindy - Royal Things




Jacquie - Javablustamper














Lisa V - Lisas Paper Fun




Nicole - Anderson Arts












As always the designers have outdone themselves and I hope you enjoyed them all!! Now onto our BLOG HOP!!

DIGITAL DELIGHTS, Delightful Blog Hop DEETS!


WANT TO WIN THE PRIZES?

-Each DT DIVA will have a prize for you! Leave a comment on each Diva's blog and you will have a chance to win the Digital Stamp they have used for their creation. How COOL is that?

- The DIGITAL DELIGHTS blog, has a PRIZE for you too! The biggest of them all!! How about we give ONE lucky, random winner the WHOLE January release!! Now that IS cool!

-To qualify, you MUST leave a comment on EACH Divas blog and also become a follower and comment at the end of the hop, HERE, at the DIGITAL DELIGHTS blog.

-You will have until MIDNIGHT on Sunday the 24th, to leave your comments!

WINNERS!
-ALL winners will be announced on MONDAY the 25th!! Check EACH DT DIVAS blog for their winners and check HERE, for the GRAND PRIZE!!!

So lets get hoppin!!!!!!!
BLOG HOP ROUTE!

Digital Delights (must follow our blog and leave comment to enter drawing!!)

BTW if you just want to have any of these stamps now so you can start creating, go ahead and buy it. If you win it at the end of the hop, you can choose another stamp from our store"

That's all it takes!, so we'll send you on your way and we'll see you back here real soon!! Happy Hopping!!!

Hugs
Wendy

Be sure to scroll down to post below for details of our new sketch and sponsor at Delightful Sketches!!

28 comments on "New Releases and a Blog Hop!! Digital Stamps to be won!!"

Bev on January 21, 2010 at 7:07 AM said...

well I have lost a cpl of hours or so blog hopping.but hey all my chores wont go anywhere lol, Totally loving all the DT cards. they have all done a wonderful job. well done all.
got my fingers crossed now.

Toucan Scraps on January 21, 2010 at 8:13 AM said...

fantastic look stamps. And so perfect too! It's Burns Night in a few days, and I've been designing tartan papers in my sparetime because of it.

Annie on January 21, 2010 at 8:17 AM said...

What an awesome hop. Such amazing tallent, I absolutely loved all of the creations - totally amazing.
The images are so stinking cute :)

dstandard on January 21, 2010 at 9:06 AM said...

Fabulous cards and what a great hop through their blogs! Hope I'm one of those lucky winners!

Rhonda Miller on January 21, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

Wow, the DT did a fabulous job. I love all these cards and the new stamps are great. The hop was fun. Thanks for a chance to win.

Alison on January 21, 2010 at 11:13 AM said...

wow really great cards and images
it was a great blog hop

Alison xx

craftieodamae on January 21, 2010 at 12:19 PM said...

fantastic cards! Awesome images, I enjoyed the blog hop!!

Tricia on January 21, 2010 at 12:25 PM said...

this was fun. The new releases are fantastic! i am a follower already and I have hopped hopped hopped my way around the world today!!!! have a great day!

Denise @ kc242 on January 21, 2010 at 3:00 PM said...

I visited each of the wonderful cards from your design team! Wonderful Thanks so much for sharing! I have been a follower for a long time! Your images are fantastic! Wow!

Cindy McVey on January 21, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

Great blog hop! Love all the new stuff, especially the Scottish children!
cre8tveldy@aol.com
crazy4crafting.blogsot.com

Connie Fussell on January 21, 2010 at 10:45 PM said...

I had fun on this blog hop. The Design Team did a super job with each of the images. This is a very talented bunch. Thanks again for the opportunity to win - hope I do!
true1947@embarqmail.com
or
http://scrappinmema.blogspot.com

Jodi on January 22, 2010 at 12:31 AM said...

Wonderful hop! The DT did a wonderful job with these new images :) I've been a follower of this blog for awhile, so I'm covered there ;). Thanks for the chance to win these adorable images.

Sheng on January 22, 2010 at 3:36 AM said...

Woo hoo...fun blog hop. Loved all the DT cards and projects.

Have become follower of all blogs.

I wanna win, pray for me :)

xoxo

cindy on January 22, 2010 at 3:38 AM said...

accomplished mission, thank you for this visit of splendid blogs

Trimgym on January 22, 2010 at 3:57 AM said...

Wow, great start and end of lovely blog hop. Loads of fabulous cards and images. Would love to be in with a chance to win any of those gorgeous images.

Jo.

Sanwanya on January 22, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

what great cards from the DT and what a awesome HOP!!

Sharon on January 22, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

What a great blog hop, loved seeing all the new stamps and visting everybodies blog became a follower of digital delights. Wish I had of done it sooner. Thanks for a change to win some great stamps.
sdenimandlace1@aol.com

THERESA on January 22, 2010 at 10:58 AM said...

I would really LOVEEE to win any of these stamps - they are totally awesome !!! thx for lettting me hop along !!!
hugs
Theresa

auntbeespickles on January 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM said...

Oh Dang Wendy! I can't believe I am done. All the projects are just great and I totally love all the images - like usual! I wanted to the hop to just keep going and going. The Scotland couple - wowzers! Love the hotair balloon! Love Bonnie in her Valentines outfit! Then the two bears with the valentines hearts. Where do you come up with these great ideas?!? I'm just glad you do! Great job - totally love them all! Sarah

ElaineBC on January 22, 2010 at 2:48 PM said...

I have just completed the blog hop and signed up as a follower. The cards the design team created were just awesome. Thank you also for the opportunity to win. I have never won anything yet but there is always a first time.

Thanks.

Wendy on January 22, 2010 at 5:00 PM said...

Hop Hop Hopity Hop ... just finished the bloghop (while eating an easter egg I bought today) lol
DT Cards are just fabulous!
Thank you for the chance to win!
xx

campbelljudy1228 on January 22, 2010 at 5:08 PM said...

The cards are awesome!! What a great job!

campbelljudy1228 on January 22, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

I just finsih the blog hop. These ladies did a awesome job. The new releases are great!

Kathie on January 22, 2010 at 10:48 PM said...

Hi Wendy,
I've just finished the blog hop, it was so much fun and all of the cards are awesome everyone has done a great job CONGRATUATIONS.
Take care
Kathie
xox

kandistar on January 23, 2010 at 12:02 AM said...

Fun blog hop, all of the creations were outstanding!
Became a follower and did everything that had to be done, now I'm ready to win!
*Candace*

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee on January 23, 2010 at 1:35 AM said...

The new releases are just FAB!! Very fun!! I can think of many card creation combos that I could do with them!
Thank you for the op to hop along all of the DT blogs! I had a blast! Every one's work is really fun and creative and I just loved the actual blogs!
THANK YOU!

HAPPY CRAFTING
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

craft_princess on January 24, 2010 at 8:57 PM said...

I am a follower and I just finished hopping! Great images!
Thanks!
-Stacie

Angie on January 24, 2010 at 11:51 PM said...

Great blog hop! All the new releases are fabulous and so cute:) Thanks for the chance to win!