Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New card and New Sketch!!


A few things to share. The first being this card I made with my new "Pet Angels" set which I have illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps. I have often looked for appropriate images to send to loved ones when they have lost their darling pet but never found anything. This set comes with a total of 22 stamps and can be used in so many ways.

I hand stamped the angel and colored her with Copics. The dog was stamped separately and then added with pop dots (the set also has a cat which you could use instead)


There are lots of sentiments. I added the "forever friend" and "paw" stamp


A peek of the coordinating inside



©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps

We also have a New Sketch up at Delightful Sketches!!


and it is sponsored by..........


So be sure to head on over and enter the challenge

Stay crafty
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "New card and New Sketch!!"