Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meet Chelsea, Our Guest Designer



Wow, what an honor to be picked as Guest DT for Digital Delights. Thank you girls so much! I enjoy playing the challenges whenever I can.


I’m fast approaching my one year of blogging, and I can’t tell you how many wonderful ideas, inspirations and blogging friends I have seen and met along the way. What a great way to share your ideas to the world!


(Chelsea used our Birthday Ridley Digital Stamp)

You will find that I love detailing in my work. I love adding lace, trim, flowers, charms, and even paper piecing every now and then. It gives the project personality and a unique look every time. My inspiration comes from all things but mainly from the love of art and photography.

Thanks again Wendy and the Digital Delights / Delightful Sketches DT for having me as Guest DT. And Thank You for reading a little about me. ~Chelsea



What can I say!! That card is just amazing Chelsea and thanks so much for taking the time to be part of our team this week. To see more of Chelsea's adorable work, visit her blog at Crafting Life's Pieces.

Happy crafting
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Meet Chelsea, Our Guest Designer"

Chelsea on January 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

Hi Wendy, It was so much fun working with this image. Thanks for having me as a guest this week. :)Chelsea