Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lovin Rosie & FREEBIE FRIDAY!!




I just cant get enough of these Easel cards!! They display your work so well!! For this one I used my Lovin' Ridley and Rosie Stamp set (available from Clear Dollar Stamps)


I used the "Cutie Pie Rosie Raccoon" stamp along with some of the hearts and the sentiment. Rosie was duplicated and then the second one cut out and attached with foam dots. I luv to do this as it really gives your card dimension!!


I made a small pocket on the inside to hold the matching gift tag. Thought is would be perfect for Valentines!!


©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

It's also Friday and that means, head on over to our Freebie Friday tab to see what's up for grabs this week and some of the fabby DT Designs!!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Lovin Rosie & FREEBIE FRIDAY!!"

Tricia on January 15, 2010 at 12:34 PM said...

loving all of the sewing!