Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A "HEALTHY" Digi Day Challenge


Hi all,

Well another Digi Day at our SNR group is almost upon us. So keep you diaries marked for Thursday 14th January 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.  (CST).

As has become the tradition with our Digi Days, we have another theme and I think this is a great one for this time of year!! The theme is "DIET and EXERCISE" (I know, big groans!!). We are having a challenge as usual and here is the image that you can pick up at our SNR group.



Her name is "Healthy Hannah" and everyone that picks her up and makes a creation with her will be entered to win our COMPLETE set of January releases (they will be released on January 21st). Be sure to upload your work to the SNR gallery with the tag "digitaldelightshealthy10"

As well as that EVERYONE who joins the party and leaves a comment with your best exercise or diet tip will receive a FREE surprise digi!!

Hope to see you there and cant wait to see what you make!!
Hugs
Wendy

4 comments on "A "HEALTHY" Digi Day Challenge"

Tricia on January 6, 2010 at 11:34 AM said...

I have it on my calendar and hopefully I won't space it out like I did the last one!!! Great image! My dd will be excited to see her name on an image!! THanks Wendy!

Toucan Scraps on January 6, 2010 at 1:20 PM said...

oh wow!

Lisa Lara on January 7, 2010 at 1:23 AM said...

Great theme Wendy. She is so cute. I love the jump rope. Cute.

Annie on January 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

Great theme and good timing too! May be she'll keep me motivated :)