Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Having a Blast!!


Hi all!! Hope your week is going great so far!!


This is a unique card that I made using one of my new releases from Clear Dollar Stamps, called Billy Blasts Off


The scene is created with a sponged background and then the images have beenheat embossed and colored with Copics. Billy has been paper toled with foam dots.


A friend showed us this tutorial from Kirstens blog and I just had to try it out!! What a unique way to display a card!! The little boxes would be great to fill with candy or trinkets!!


I stamped different sentiment from Billy Blasts off on all four sides. There are also drawers on all four sides too and I used stacked buttons to make the drawer handles.


As always the card is all hand stitched


I finished off by making a coordinating box. Instructions for the box were from my friend Cindy and can be found here


Billy Blasts Off is a great set of  18 stamps and you can see more samples of him here

©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Dont  forget to check out our new store and see the new images that were added today!!

Have a super crafty day
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Having a Blast!!"

Tricia on January 14, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

you are so talented Wendy. This is a terrific set. The attention to detials with the sewing is perfect too