Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

An Easel card to share and it's................. Freebie Friday


Happy Friday all!! Boy oh boy the week sure passed quick!! Friday means Freebie so click on our Freebie Friday tab for details!!

I thought I'd also share this card I made using my Luvin Ridley and Rosie set from Clear Dollar Stamps.


These Easel cards are simly fantastic. I luv the way they really show your card. I used Ridley with the flowers and airbrushed the background with Copics!!




©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC


I used our new Sketch from Delightful Sketches!! We have a fabulous sponsor, the Paper Maniac who is offeing a prize of $40.00 voucher for their store and also a code for all our readers too!!
W also have a fantastic new gadget for all your entries at Delightful Sketches. It is from a company called Inlinkz and actually shows a thumbnail of your entry. Be sure to check us out!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "An Easel card to share and it's................. Freebie Friday"

Toucan Scraps on January 22, 2010 at 3:52 AM said...

pretty card

Lisa Foster on January 22, 2010 at 6:52 AM said...

Gorgeous, Wend! Love the background scenery! What a perfect Sky! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Seongsook Duncan on January 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM said...

The Background is beautiful. Very nice card.