Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps New Releases and a chance to win each set!!


Happy Monday everyone!! Today is New Release day over at Clear Dollar Stamps.I hope you enoyed the last few days of previews. Be sure to scroll down this post and see how you can WIN the sets listed below!!

Just click on the highlighted title to get to the Clear Dollar Stamps store!!

©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN ONE OF THESE SETS??????????
The rules are pretty simple!!

1. BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG!!
2. LEAVE US A COMMENT TELLING US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE SETS
3. IF YOU ARE ALREADY A FOLLOWER, THEN FOLLOW RULE NO.2!!

2 winners will be chosen and announced on Friday February 5th!!

Have a great day
Hugs
Wendy

81 comments on "Clear Dollar Stamps New Releases and a chance to win each set!!"

Carla aka scrappypug on January 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM said...

Oh these are sooo cute. I can see them being used for a lot of different themes and creations! I am a follower too.

Sheng on February 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM said...

these two sets are so adorable and cute. I see many uses for them. Oh, I want them, pick me :)

I am a follower already.

xoxo

Ruthie on February 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM said...

Hmmmm - love the second set - really versatile and fun - I think the praying children would have a slightly more limited appeal (imho)...although I would prob use the bed and window with the bear...now if you pick me for both I could prove me wrong and end up loving the first set (although I really would use the second alot more!!!)

Rx

Tink on February 1, 2010 at 5:52 AM said...

OMGoddess! These sets are FANTASTIC!!

Mominct on February 1, 2010 at 6:29 AM said...

Thanks for a chance! I love the jungle ones, they are so cute! Perfect for a little boys birthday invitations :)

DQ on February 1, 2010 at 7:26 AM said...

Love the new releases, so cute! The praying children set is wonderful.

ScrapinShana on February 1, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

Awwww!! These sets are so darn cute! I really love the Jungle set, I can see making many birthday cards for the little ones with that! Cute, cute, cute!!

michele hileman on February 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM said...

The new sets are just so cute, I really like them... just so adorable. Iam a follower too.

craft_princess on February 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

I'm already a follower and I just love love love the jungle fever set!!! So great for many uses!!
Thanks for a chance to win!
-Stacie

Vinglefrøken on February 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM said...

Fresh follower! I would very much like to be the lucky winner of these stamps, so I cross my fingers..!

Rhonda Miller on February 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM said...

I'm already a follower. I love these new sets. Those kids are so sweet and I just love those jungle animals. How fun.

Kathy Winter on February 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM said...

Oh my goodness. I love these sets. I can already see myself using the JUNGLE FEVER set for my nieces. And the PRAYING CHILDREN is just adorable for them too. Awsome stamp sets!!

I am already a follower:)

dmgifts on February 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM said...

Im already a follower and omg are these cute or what. Both sets are fantastic. Thanks Diana

sam on February 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM said...

Oh wow both sets are adorable - don't think i can chose between them. I am already a follower - just had to check that i follow here as well as the SNR group.
Take care
Sam x

Trish on February 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM said...

What cute sets of stamps. Thank you for the chance of winning a set. I have signed up to become a follower and look forward to getting to know a bit more about you.
Hugs,
Trish x

Lilacanglia on February 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

Ok, why did you do two sets, that makes it harder to choose as they are both brilliant, now do I like praying children etc, or the animals,
Oh my what a decision, they are both fantastic,
Hugs
Angie

paola on February 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM said...

since i have lots of little children i can see these coming in very handy for invitations, thank yous, birthdays and lots more for my tiny tots. Would just love to own either or both, if i dont win i may have to buy them. Thanks for the opportunity to win. I am a follower and have been for quite sometime.
stamping smiles
Paola

Donna on February 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM said...

Both sets are adorable. I particularly like the animals. I think they might have a wider use. But both sets are wonderful. I am already a follower!

Wackie on February 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM said...

I love the animal set, but the children one is cute too for my grandchildren. I'd love to win them.
jackie

Cher on February 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

So glad I read your email!
Wendy, these are super - lots of uses, too - year-'round - like the kids for Christmas, especially, or storybook, baptism-confirmation...toothfairy, even!Going to go look at shop for first time now...after I become a follower!
Have a great Monday - and hope you get lots of nice feedback!
Hugs~Cher
cherfree2000@yahoo.com

Kym Weber on February 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Both sets are absolutely darling! They are so perfect for a child's birthday or to make and put into a picture frame for a child's room to remind them to say their prayers before going to bed. Spectacular! Thank you so much for the chance to possibly win these sets.
Hugs, Kym

Jenny S. (UK) on February 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM said...

Lovely sets, but adore the praying children. My new granddaughter Lily has just been born, and this would be ideal. Def. on my wish list.

marla on February 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

Wonderful sets. I can see using all of them so many ways. We have 14 small children living around us and I send them all a card for every occasion. Hugs, Marla

Cheryl on February 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM said...

Hello, I was following using google reader but now am an "official" follower. :)

I really love the animal set. I can see all sorts of uses for it.

Spyder on February 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

Both sets are brilliant but I have to say my fav is the Jungle Fever, I love that monkey..and you can see why
here!!

((Lyn))

crafterGM on February 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM said...

Just love both of these sets. I think they are just to cute you sure could do a lot with them. Thanks for a chance to win.
Gloria M.

Vana63 on February 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM said...

Both of these are adorable but I just Luv that lil Monkey in the Jungle Fever set! Thanks for a chance to win them :-)

Scrappymax on February 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

What great fun sets, would love a chance to win either of them, thanks for the chance.
Max x

Kristin G. on February 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

That Jungle Fever set is just way too cute! Pick me!

KymKreates on February 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM said...

I have seen them on my friends blog all colored up and they are just darling. The jungle ones can be used in so many ways but the children are just sooooooo touching!!!! Hard to make a choice of which I like best!!!!
KymKreates

Follower!!!

terrie on February 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM said...

Wow the stamps are all awesome..
like them all. great for all
occasions...
I thought I was a follower anyway
I join to be one...

Jenny on February 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

I've been a follower for a while and I love your stamps! These new sets are both so darling! I could see myself using them both a lot!

THERESA on February 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM said...

HI,
I think both set's are soooo adorable and staying in SOUTH AFRICA , where one don't always get overseas stamps - it would be such an honour to win one of these sets - then i can also say i have stamps from 'LOUBY LOO '!!!!
lotsa luv
Theresa

THERESA on February 1, 2010 at 12:35 PM said...

PS : I am a follower from really 'down under [ SOUTH AFRICA] - pleeeaaaseee pick me !!!!!
Theresa

Bev on February 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

Already a follower.
wow wow wow. wonderful. loving them all. cute little animals. ideal for kiddies.
got everything crossed here. xxx

Mervi on February 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

Both sets are wow-wonderful, I love more the animal set, think allready what do with it;-))m

Jeanette on February 1, 2010 at 1:06 PM said...

Both sets are so sweet. I really like the bed in the first set. And jungle animals are always good to have.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Jeanette

Carole RB on February 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM said...

Wow these stamps are so cute. I'm already a follower. Thanks for the opportunity to win these cute stamps!

Margie on February 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM said...

These are adorable!

Melissa S on February 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM said...

I love giraffes!! He is so cute as well as all the others.

Mary on February 1, 2010 at 3:35 PM said...

I'm a follower and these stamp sets are so cute!!! Love them both and would love a chance to win them!! Thanks
hugs
Mary

merniebug on February 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM said...

These are both as cute as can be. I would use either or both but am particularly fond of the Jungle fever set.

jtomsgirl66 on February 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM said...

Love the Jungle Fever set - and the Praying Children too! Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Jodi

mamma0709 on February 1, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

Hi!
I am already a follower, got an email about this challange, Just love the stampsets, most of all the cute animals.

Hugs from sweden Eva

Cindy on February 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM said...

Hi, I love both of these sets. The first one reminds me of a "plate" I had above my bedroom door and on which we could see a little girl praying with the saying "now I lay me down to sleep". The second set is just awsome. Perfect for children's cards. Thanks for the chance to win one of these.

elaine on February 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM said...

Hi what wonderful stamps..I am new at card making have been following you through pcp and been learning alot ...just join your blog..would be nice to win a stamp set but if not I am learning alot from you sites..thanks...

Lawren on February 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM said...

I love the new sets. I especially like the praying children. Thanks for a chance to win one of these sets.

I signed up to be a follower.

Carlie M. on February 1, 2010 at 6:56 PM said...

I love those stamps!!! The jungle one is too cute!!!!

MaxineD on February 1, 2010 at 7:04 PM said...

Very cute - I neeeeed stamps for children :-)and these are gorgeous!!

Darla on February 1, 2010 at 9:12 PM said...

Okay the kids are just adorable, and how many ways can that bed be used?! lOVE IT!!
..and those animals are just TOO cute!!!

Angie on February 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM said...

Omgosh they are adorable, the animals are so cute!!

Katherine on February 2, 2010 at 12:21 AM said...

Both sets are adorable! But I love to have the jungle fever set.. cute animals esp the giraffe.. thanks for the chance to win.. More power and God Bless.

Cheri Howard on February 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM said...

I'm already a follower, and your new sets are CA-UTE!

schnuti on February 2, 2010 at 1:54 AM said...

....all the sets are very cute...I love the animals ...thanks for the chance to win

ILONA

Marley on February 2, 2010 at 4:15 AM said...

Both sets are gorgeous!! Love the first one cause you can add a lot of things (like the window) and make a little scene at your card.. the second jungle set is soooo beautifull!! love animals... I like how they have all big eyelashes! Well, im sure I would give them a lovely home and use them a lot.. Big hugs Marley

Anne on February 2, 2010 at 5:43 AM said...

Wow both are fantastic and could be used for so many different themes. Thanks for the chance to take part. Hugs xx

Annie on February 2, 2010 at 7:52 AM said...

oh my goodness, both of these sets are absolutely adorable! I think the posibilities are endless with these sets. Absolutely darling!!!!

I'm a follower already. And I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) on February 2, 2010 at 8:06 AM said...

The animals are really cute, but I love the children praying set! How lovely. Thanks for the chance to win too!

Dee on February 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM said...

Both of these sets are adorable, but I must say Jungle Fever is my fav, those are the cutest animals. Thanks for a chance to win.

Dora on February 2, 2010 at 8:23 AM said...

Just became a follower and thanks for the chance to win these sets. They are just adorable, both of them. The jungle set is also ideal for baby cards and the other for holy communion and religious cards.
Dora
xx

Michelle on February 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM said...

I've been a follower for ages! I love your stamps so of course I love these too! They are adorable.

ribenaruby on February 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM said...

Wow, gorgeous designs, already a follower and will pic link on my blog. Thankyou for offering yummy candy!

SammiHoup on February 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

Wow! These are sooo cute! I love them!

Karen on February 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jungle Fever. Have some zoo pages that those would be perfect for. Thanks!

Aunty Sue on February 2, 2010 at 10:25 AM said...

Hi lovely stamps and both sets you could use for many reasons. I love the animal set as it would be perfect for those little boys and even girls birthdays.

Sanwanya on February 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM said...

already a follower and love your blog and store so very much!!I love both sets and think they can be used for many reasons and occasions!!I really like jungle fever for i think it would work perfect since I have three boys:)

Jessie on February 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

I'm already a follower and I think the Jungle Fever set is adorable, all the animals are so cute! Thanks for the chance to win!

Dragonlady on February 2, 2010 at 1:16 PM said...

Hi Wendy

Fantastic new release and love the jungle images especially for childrens cards for all occasions. I am already a follower. Fingers crossed.

Hugs Ali x

Lynda on February 2, 2010 at 5:41 PM said...

hey there. I am already a follower. I so very much LURVE these sets. Too cute for words. U know that feeling your brain gets when u see something new...and it goes into overdrive...well that's me at the mo!! The Jungle set on Baby cards and the Praying kiddies...on Christening cards...the list goes on.

Brittney on February 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM said...

These sets are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to play around with these!

Marion on February 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM said...

Oh these sets are soooooo cute !!!
Fantastic work. Thanks for the chance
LG Marion

beertjesan on February 3, 2010 at 7:33 AM said...

love the jungle set. Thanks for the chance to maybe win it

love sandra

Lainocrafts on February 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

Just found your blog by chance and saw the praying children stamps and thought they would be great for Communion/Confirmation cards, THEN I saw that they are a prize - how wonderful!

Had a look at the other stamps, they are fab too. You are definitely one to follow .....

Elaine
xx

Tammy Bendel on February 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

When I get up in the morning one of the first things I do, after I tend to needs of my boys of course, is to log onto the computer and check out everybody's new projects while I have a coffee. I am excited to have your blog as one of my new morning checks.

I have two small boys and think the animal set would be a great set for scrapbooking our trips to the zoo. Thanks for the opportunity to maybe win that it.

Tammy

Tammy Bendel on February 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

When I get up in the morning one of the first things I do, after I tend to needs of my boys of course, is to log onto the computer and check out everybody's new projects while I have a coffee. I am excited to have your blog as one of my new morning checks.

I have two small boys and think the animal set would be a great set for scrapbooking our trips to the zoo. Thanks for the opportunity to maybe win that it.

Tammy

Linda on February 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM said...

I am a long time follower.
I really love both sets of stamps. I think the animal set would be one that I would use quite a bit.....these are such cute images and sentiments!!

redstamper7 on February 3, 2010 at 7:38 PM said...

Already a regular follower and can say the little people praying is the best!! To capture such a lovely moment is wonderful. But your images always have special character. Thanks!!

Say Anything Crafts on February 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM said...

Absolutely love the praying children, they are precious!! I really like the jungle set as well, I am soon to be a grandmother and that is the motiff for the nursery. What a great chance to win, thanks!

Eileen on February 4, 2010 at 4:27 PM said...

Hi I have jut become a follower I would love to win a set of these stamps as any of them could be used for ant type of card.

Jessica on February 4, 2010 at 5:00 PM said...

I am new member of the blogging world and card making and am really excited. I love both sets of stamps that you have. I can see either set being used for a variety of different crafts. Thank you for making these contest available.

wannabcre8tive on February 4, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

I like both sets, but the first one is something I could use in children's church. Thanks for the chance to win.