Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ONE DAY LEFT TO PICK UP YOUR DIGI DAY IMAGE!!



You still have ONE day left to pick up our image for our Digi Day challenge over at our SNR group on Thursday 10th December. It doesn't have to be anything to complicated!!

This darling tag was made by one of our designers, Cindy at Royal Things. Isn't it gorgeous!! See more pics by visiting her blog!!



Hope to see you all at Digi Day tomorrow!!

Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "ONE DAY LEFT TO PICK UP YOUR DIGI DAY IMAGE!!"

Connie Fussell on December 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

"Charlie" is a cutie. He is one of my favorites. I'm not sure whether or not I will be able to participate on Thurs. Dec. 10th, but I did want you to know that I love your challenges. Thanks for the freebie.

Beverly Bishop on December 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM said...

Wendy, another winner you've created. I didn't make a tag with this image but I did use it on a card.

Thanks!

Triasimite