Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guest Designer - Sarah Taylor


Morning all!! I am so delighted to intoduce today another fabulous designer.......

SARAH TAYLOR


Hello everyone, I'm delighted to be joining you this week. I am a wife, mom and brand new grandma. I am from the Northwest corner of Iowa and love Iowa life. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember thanks to my Grandmother.


(I luv this creation Sarah!! How wonderfully creative!! Sarah used our Fish and Sentiment)

 I'm not sure at all of my style I guess it depends on my mood for the day. I'm very new to the world of digital stamps but I am totally enjoying it and looking forward to what will happen next.


What a fun, fun card Sarah and thanks so much for sharing this with us!! To see more of Sarahs work, please visit her blog at Aunt Bees Pickles.

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR POST ABOUT OUR UPCOMING DIGI DAY!!!

1 comments on "Guest Designer - Sarah Taylor"

Lisa Foster on December 3, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

Congratulations Sarah! I'm a huge fan! All of your creations are totally wonderful! This is no exception! How creative! Thanks for being our Spotlight Guest Designer!
Hugs,
Lisa