Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Freebie Friday


Happy Friday all!! and it's Freebie Friday again!! A lot of you have come to love our little Pippin and this week he is sending you some luv!! Welcome envelope Pippin!! You can pick him up at our SNR an PCP groups all week before he goes to our store for sale!!






Have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugs
Wendy

5 comments on "Freebie Friday"

Lisa Lara on December 11, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

Oh Wendy Envelope Pippin is absolutely adorable. Oh I just have to make time to use him. What a cutie. I am busy with CDS and Christmas cards, but I just have to squeeze in an envelope Pippin. Thank you for this cute cute cute freebie Wendy.

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) on December 11, 2009 at 3:19 AM said...

I love Pippin, I actually own two mice of my own, so I love Micey Images!

Toucan Scraps on December 11, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...

oh that is sooooooooooo sweet, thank you off to SNR I go

sam on December 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

Aahhh he's so cute hun. Off to SNR in a mo just letting you know I made this earlier. Hope you like him
Take care
Sam x

Linda on December 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

hell that digi some cute