Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Digi Day and more news!!




Just wanted to remind you all to pick up your image for our Digi Day challenge over at our SNR group on Thursday 10th December. It doesn't have to be anything to complicated!! I made this little box above and covered it with gold paint and glitter. Then I printed out the image 4 times, cut it out and adhered it to the box with some foam dots. Add a ribbon to the top. What a quick way to make a pretty ornament!!
(Image is available at our SNR Group!!)


Also thought I would share some of the things I made with the new Christmas Toppers images. I used the color set and made a journal and 4 matching tags.


Pretty papers, ribbon and some embellishments quicly turn a plain journal into something so cute!!

Hope you enjoyed these and see you all tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!!

Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Digi Day and more news!!"

Tatanky on December 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

Great ideas love the tags and the journal