Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps January 2010 Previews Day Two


Hi all, I am sooooooooo excited to share with you my new designs for Louby Loo Creations at Clear Dollar Stamps. Over the next 3 days the Louby Loo Design Team and the Clear Dollar Stamps Design team will be showcasing previews of the New Stamps available from Clear Dollar Stamps on January 1st!!

I am delighted to be able to let you see my very first clear acrylic set of my much loved Raccoons. This set is called Lovin' Ridley and Rosie. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did bringing them to you!!


© images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

As always the design team have brought you some fabulous samples........




Cindy - Royal Things












Rosalien - Card Fun

Some of the Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team are also previewing this set today, which you can preview by visiting their sites below:



Have a great day and see you back here tomorrow for Day 3 of more previews for my Louby Loo Creations range only available at Clear Dollar Stamps

Hugs
Wendy

4 comments on "Clear Dollar Stamps January 2010 Previews Day Two"

sam on December 29, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

wow these are fab hunny - mmmm i can see the ol' wish list growing again hahahaa
Sam x

Dragonlady on December 29, 2009 at 1:55 AM said...

Hi Wendy

These are gorgeous and congratulations. The DT have made some fab cards.

Hugs Ali x

Rhonda Miller on December 29, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

What a fun set. I love the DT inspiration. Great job.

Lisa Foster on December 29, 2009 at 9:54 AM said...

Love this set Wendy!! Your card is gorgeous!!! Oh you are so good at those easels!!! WOW!!!! Those clouds below Ridley are just amazing!!!! Definitely one of my new faves! :)
Hugs,
Lisa