Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

We have a new designer!!


Happy Monday everyone!!

I have been keeping a secret for a couple of weeks now!! Finally I can let you know!! We have another wonderful  designer join our team!! I want to introduce you to.........




Here's what Faith has to share with us today:
Hi, my name is Faith Skrdla (aka snap_scrap_stamp) and I was born and raised in a small town in Nebraska. (Go BIG RED!) After spending 10 years in the BEAUTIFUL Rocky Mountains of Colorado, we moved to Michigan’s SPECTACULAR Upper Peninsula near Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. I am blessed daily by my wonderful husband of 11 years, and our three young children.


It all started in the early 80s with paper dolls and Barbie Fashion Plates…. Fast forward to the fall of 2006, and that is when I borrowed some rubber stamps and made my first card. In 2008, I worked up enough nerve to start selling my cards on eBay. And the rest is, as they say, history!

If I’m not in my studio, behind the lens of my camera, or glued to my laptop, you can find me teaching art to kindergartners, leading playgroup or Bible study, or watching hockey practice. I also LOVE all things outdoors—fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, snowmobiling, dirtbiking.

Faith also made this card with Mr ChristMoose that I just had to share with you!!



Isn't this just gorgeous!! Be sure to visit Faiths blog "Delightful Inspiration" to see more of her fabulous work!!

Have a great day
Hugs
Wendy

0 comments on "We have a new designer!!"