Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guest Designer - Erin Bailey


Happy Thursday everyone!! It's Guest Designer day and we are thrilled to be able to share with you another super talented designer!! Please welcome Erin Bailey.

“Hi! I am Erin and I'm very excited to be a guest designer for Digital Delights.


My stamping journey began when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter and needed something to do! A friend brought over some stamps and I was hooked. Stamping fit perfectly into my schedule as a new mom. Now I have another daughter and work part time. Luckily, I also have an increasingly supportive husband who lets me ramble on about stamps, paper and copic colors and gives me some free time here and there to craft! I recently discovered the world of digi stamps!


(Erin used Holly Jolly Bonnie and Joy Sentiment)

Each day I print out a sheet for my daughter and one for myself and we spend some time coloring together and creating our projects. Blogging and papercrafting has been such a fun part of my life over the past two years. I've met so many wonderfully talented people, many of which I happily consider my friends. I draw inspiration from them everyday and sometimes am inspired so much I need to go right out and buy something new. Happy Stamping!”
Erin

Thanks Erin for sharing your incredible talents with us. You can see more of Erins work at her blog

Have a fun day!!
Hugs
Wendy

4 comments on "Guest Designer - Erin Bailey"

Lisa Foster on November 19, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

Congratulations, Erin! I love your work! This card is gorgeous! Thanks for being our Spotlight Guest Designer! I can't wait to see more of your work in the future!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tracey on November 19, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer spot. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors.

Jenny on November 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM said...

Congrats Erin! What a beautiful card you made :)

Tricia on November 19, 2009 at 12:08 PM said...

terrific work Erin! Congrats on being GD!!!!